As a manager, no matter how good you are at the technical or operational aspects of the job, you’ll sink or swim on your people skills.
Managers who engage their staff can boost productivity by as much as 20%. Staff who are more engaged by their manager are more creative, they help make faster and more effective decisions, they solve problems more effectively and are nearly 90% more likely to stay with you, than go work for a competitor*.
This unique one day workshop will help you develop engaging management skills.
It’s ideal for those who are new to management and want to accelerate their experience or for those who need a fresh approach to getting the best from their line reports. It’s also ideal for managers who need to develop other managers and those interested in building an engaging management culture.
We’ll draw from the best of hard knock experience, derived from our work with thousands of managers and the latest high performance psychology, to develop your thinking, expand your behavioural repertoire and put new skills into practise. This workshop is highly experiential, delivered with a twist and bursting with tools, tips and aha! moments.
Here’s what you’ll get!
- Learn how organisations are supposed to work and how they really work
- Make the link between poor management and typical people problems
- Develop management behaviour that creates the engagement effect
- Benchmark your Personal Approach to Management and fast track your abilities
- Learn How to Engage, Motivate Staff and create the conditions for high performance
- Build your Personal Case Study and accelerate your learning with peers
- Learn to Delegate effectively, Coach for engagment and Manage behaviour that’s gone off track
- Apply Engagement Principles and Trouble Shoot the reality
- Keep going with 1 Month’s Email Support to embed the learning
Book Now or get in touch for more information
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 297 1419
Dates: 21st June 2016
Duration: 1 day. Timing 9:00am for 9:30am Start. 5:00pm Finish approx.
Price: £295+ vat per delegate, or take advantage of our early bird offer and book before the end of October to
Save 20%. Price includes 1 Months follow-up email support, materials, lunch, refreshments and a certificate of attainment
*Driving Performance and Retention Through Employee Engagement (Corporate Leadership Council 2004)