When you are a manager, no matter how good you are at the technical or operational aspects of the job, you’ll sink or swim on your engagement skills.
Managers who struggle to engage their staff can have teams that are a least 20% less productive. Staff who are more engaged by their manager are much more creative, they help make faster and more effective decisions, they solve problems more effectively and are nearly 90% more likely to stay with you than go work for a competitor*. You want engaged staff. It’s more fun and it gets things done. So how does engagement really work and how can you do more of it? This workshop shows you how.
What you’ll be able to do by completing this training
- Learn how positive engagement and motivation really work so that you can design your approach with your staff
- Developing an Engagement mindset and act in ways that are more productive for you and create the best conditions for your teams
- Create and amplify positive work experiences for your team
- Rethink management activities like Coaching, Delegating and running Meetings to create the engagement effect
- Re-designing your culture: Common structures and habits that kill or create staff engagement
*Driving Performance and Retention Through Employee Engagement (Corporate Leadership Council 2004)