Sometimes work and life can seem like an endless avalanche of emergencies and interruptions. You’re trying to do get more things done in even less time, you get distracted, you get overloaded and it feels like it’s going in the wrong direction. But there is a better way.
Most time management or productivity systems feel prescriptive, clunky and unrealistic because they weren’t designed by you and they didn’t have your unique work and life in mind. You might try to adopt tips and tricks but you end up bouncing between chaos and bits of half baked planning approaches that eventually collapse. In this perceptive workshop, we come at productivity from a different angle. We’ll show you how to design a personal productivity system based on your own unique needs, psychology, habits and behaviour. Then we’ll show you how to keep redesigning it, as your work and life change. We’ll show you how to fault find and tweak it, so you can keep improving and keep adapting in a virtuous, upwards learning spiral. The programme is packed with practical, behavioural know-how, that really helps you work smarter. Learn the deep principles, specific thinking skills, behavioural hacks and simple habits that will make a real and lasting difference to your productivity, when and where you need it most.
If you complete the training, here’s what you’ll be able to do!
- Build a personal approach so that you can get more things done. It will feel natural because it’s designed by you for you!
- Optimise how you focus your energy, how you get organised and how you deal with distraction and overload
- Start quickly to create time with the easiest habits and tips and use the new time you create to work more purposefully
- Learn how and why more advanced productivity approaches work and why they fail so you don’t fall into the same time traps.
- Learn how your mind and behaviour work. Learn how your system works and learn how to work your behaviour and system together for better results
- Apply the deeper design principles of productive people so you can fault-find and re-design your behaviour. It’s not about being perfect. If you lose momentum, get back on track quickly
- Hack your behaviour and your system, re-design prioritising, goal setting, procrastination and other behaviours and avoid common mistakes
- Practise how to tweak and tailor your system so you can sustain it when real life kicks in