The old ideas of what it means to be a Leader, what a Leader is and what Leadership is good for, are failing.
Senior managers tell us that the experience of being a leader is full of conflict and angst as they try to resolve the interconnecting issue in play:
- How do we control and yet engage?
- How do more with less?
- How do we deliver today and prepare wisely for the future?
- How do we change our organisation at the pace to keep up yet stay the same?
- How do we look after our people and take care of business?
- How is it possible to promote diversity while managing people at the fringes of our culture? What is our culture anyway?
- What does it really mean to be an Authentic or Transformational Leader? Are these even real or relevant descriptions for leaders? How do I personally develop while being true to my self? Can I learn to be a different kind of leader?
- Is politics inevitable at board level?
- How do we make sure we are solving the right problems? How do I intervene without making the situation worse?
Think Distinct’s Systemic Leadership Programme is a new kind of learning space and learning experience. It’s designed to promote learning about and learning from real-life leadership challenges. It’s designed to developing new types of thinking and new types of doing for Organisational Leaders. It is a safe environment for leaders to help each other, to broaden and accelerate their experience and create new types of practice.
We share our Systemic Leadership programme through a number of different formats tailored to our client’s needs. We’d love to talk to you to explore how this would work for you.