Sometimes work and life can seem like an endless avalanche of emergencies and interruptions.
Does it feel like you’re trying to get more things done in even less time? You get distracted, you get overloaded and it feels like it’s going in the wrong direction.
Most time management or productivity systems feel prescriptive, clunky and unrealistic because they weren’t designed by you and they don’t have your unique work and life in mind.
Most advice is too vague and one size doesn’t fit all. For example, there are many different behaviours that get labelled procrastination but not every procrastination works the same way! You need to figure out how you “do yours” to know what advice to follow.
You might try to adopt tips and tricks not designed for you so you end up bouncing between chaos and bits of half baked planning approaches that eventually collapse.
But there is a better way.
In this perceptive 1-day event, we come at productivity from a very different angle. We’ll show you how to design a personal productivity system just for you, based on your own unique needs, psychology, habits and behaviour.
Then we’ll show you how to keep redesigning it, as you learn, and as your work and life change. We’ll show you how to fault find and tweak it, so you can keep improving and keep adapting in a realistic, virtuous, upwards learning spiral.
The programme is packed with practical, behavioural know-how, that really helps you work smarter.
“Andy has a knack of making you focus on the small steps that take you on the journey you want to go – but doesn’t flinch at making you engage with and overcome the obstacles along the way.
Its a very rewarding and truly developmental process to work with Andy.”
Julian Parrott – Ethical Futures Business owner & ethical financial planner
Learn the deep principles, specific thinking skills, behavioural hacks and simple habits that will make a real and lasting difference to your productivity, when and where you need it most.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do!
- Build a personal approach so that you can get more things done. It will feel natural because it’s designed by you, for you!
- Optimise how you focus your energy, how you get organised and how you deal with distraction and overload
- Start quickly to create time with the easiest habits and tips and use the new time you create to work more purposefully
- Learn how and why more advanced productivity approaches work and why they often fail so you don’t fall into the same-old time traps.
- Learn how your mind, behaviour and productivity system work together for better result.
- Apply the deeper design principles of productive people so you can fault-find and re-design your behaviour. It’s not about being perfect. If you lose momentum, get back on track quickly
- Hack your behaviour and your system, re-design prioritising, goal setting, procrastination and other behaviours to avoid common mistakes
- Design new habits and extinguish bad habits
- Practise how to tweak and tailor your system so you can sustain it when real life kicks in
- Early Bird 20% Discount while tickets last
*The Peak Productivity Playbook is designed and delivered personally by Andy Currie, Founding Director and Chief Curiosity Officer at Think Distinct Ltd. As an Executive Coach and facilitator, Andy has assisted thousands of professionals across the UK and internationally for over 20 years, to improve their ability to change and perform at the highest levels. He builds unconventional, high precision behavioural programmes, delivered with a twist and lashings of sound business insight, targeted to deliver specific measurable results. He is a Certified Professional Behavioural Modeller, an expert in Applied Developmental Behavioural Modelling, A Certified NLP Trainer and Systemic Coach and graduated with Honours in Psychology. Andy speaks regularly around the UK and has been a regular guest on BBC radio, talking on topics from self-belief to careers in a changing world.